Sunday, January 01, 2006

Miscellaneous Notes

This is Kaki preparing to lift Kikai w/ her bare hands. This pic was taken at the Hyakunodai Park, which is the one on Kikai's highest point.

We've been having a pretty good time here.It is possible, though not certain, that I will performing at a bar kind of place (this bar is on the family-friendly side, serves coffee as well as alcohol) tonight w/ my guitar. That should be interesting. I guess people heard about me singing Christ-mas songs at the schools w/ Aub and told the owner and so he wants me to come play. So I'm kinda thinking of what songs I could sing...I think it'd go well if I get to do it. We'll see.

Also, I want to give a shout out to all of our friends and family who are living in wintertime. As for us, we went swimming (yes, swimming) on New Year's Day. We all biked down to da beach and took a dip and it was nice. A little chilly, but it wasn't bad at all (especially 'cause we had 3 bikes so I jogged down there, which is about 1.5 miles, and so was fairly hot by the time I got in the water). So I can say that I swam in the ocean on New Year's Day in the Northern Hemisphere. Cool. (Even though we're only technically in the N Hemisphere!)

Anyway, there's this hilarious 'documentary' on sushi that you simply must see. We laughed so hard while watching it - the humor is so dry! You'll be glad you did! Posted by Picasa

No comments: